Monday, April 27, 2009

Lazy Monday

Today it started to thunder and rain in the morning and from that moment I just new I wasn't going to get anything done. So as I sit at work, jammin out to some WSP it dawned on me that this is the perfect music for today. WideSpread Panic is probably some of the closest stuff I listen too that resembles country, which so many of my good friends listen too. JB, the lead singer, always seems to be taking his time going through his lines and the rest of the band follows his lead just chillin and jammin with him. With the rain pitter pattering outside I threw on 'Airplane' and it just helps soothe you, well me technically.

If you enjoy southern rock, country, or just awsome groovin melodies I suggest you look into WSP. Some great songs by them include, Tall Boy, Protein Drink, Airplane, Can't Get High, Wonderin'.

Unfortunately it is tough to find were to find places to download WSP, but you can stream it from their very own site.... http://panicstream.com/

they provide all or atleast most of their live shows to listen to in its entirety and its just awsome to hear them jam from one song to the next in their slow rolling way.

Also, a little bit of a side note, never have I ever seen so many wookies (aka hippies) and frat boys in the same location than at a WSP concert... so weird its almost like they could coexist for those 3hours.

enjoy!! let me know if u need help finding music, im here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment