Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Domination!

Simple as that. That is what my coed naked kickball team does. We blasted through last season's schedule winning games with double digit leads easily. I mean we were focused!!! All we talked about was 'We're goin to the Ship!' Honestly that was our chant starting in the 2nd inning of some games. How ridiculous right?

This group of friends and friends of friends came together and unified under one name 'Peanut Butter Pudding Surprise,' thanks to our good friends My Morning Jacket and their song 'Highly Suspicious.' This became our anthem and we would all rock out to this song while passing jello shorts around, throwing empties in the trash, and bustin a dance move or two. That's right jello shots, beers, dancing... sounds better than some peoples weekends right? Well yep that's how we roll. And thanks to my new found hobby 'Ghostriding' I will be able to do it with a little bit more style! :)

Tonight is the 2nd game of the 2nd season and after a great start we need to keep this going as a team. We wond our first game by a close margin of 8-6 I believe... honestly I shouldnt have been driving, but shhh, so i dont really remember details, just that we got that W. I think the key to our team not dominating so much was the lack of music... we had the beers, we had the jello shots... but the music it just didn't complete us. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to bring a boombox out to the game tonight to help out with CRUSHING and DOMINATING!!! That's what kind of team player i am.

3 comments:

  1. 27-1 = PBPS domination!!

    we're goin to the 'SHIP!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COED naked kickball... its amazing, not that I really remember anything the next day... but thats what i keep telling myself :)

    ReplyDelete